- We hire and train skilled workers. Many cleaners have college educations, full-time jobs, and moonlight as cleaners for extra income.
- We’re human. Occasionally we miss things. Feel free to let us know and we’ll be sure to quickly correct the issue.
- Box cutters are dangerous. If you have boxes, please break them down. This saves us time and protects your privacy; we don’t want to rummage around looking for scissors.
- It really helps to have a janitor’s closet. We don’t require much space just a small area for cleaning chemicals and a few other supplies.
- We care about what you care about. Do you like a certain scent, super shiny floors, or the wastebasket left in a certain spot? Let us know what really matters to you and we’ll make it happen.
- We value your feedback. Most people respond better to a compliment over a complaint. A brief Google review will go a long way with your cleaning company.
- Lastly, price matters. If you want better service it will like cost more than what your last company charged.
If you’d like a free cleaning quote contact Hamilton Janitorial at (203) 223-7245 or email@example.com