1. How many people are on a team? Typically there are 2-3 people on a team nightly depending on the size of the facility.
2. Does the same team clean all the time? We understand that having the same cleaning team is a part of offering consistent service. We try to have the same team clean each account.
3. Does someone have to be onsite when the team arrives? Typically we enter the building using a client provided key (and access/alarm codes when needed).
4. Are broken items covered? Yes, we are insured. If something is broken we will bring it to our contact’s attention the very next morning and the proper steps are taken to replace the item.
5. What kind of cleaning supplies are used? We only use commercial grade products that specialize in sanitizing and disinfecting. These products are purchased directly from a janitorial supplier unless the client request other products be used.
6. Do you clean windows? We clean the inside of windows if requested.
7. What if I am not satisfied? We guarantee all work performed, if you are not satisfied we will return and re-clean the specific area within 24 hours.